Album of Wisdom
10. Destiny has the compassion which God has put in it; the destiny of men is filled with the Divine Goodness.
11. Many times you cannot find that Goodness for you do not know how to seek it.
12. If within the destiny marked by Me for each spirit, you devise a difficult and bitter course, I try to soften it, but never to increase its bitterness.
13. In the world men need one another; no one is extra and no one is missing. All lives are necessary, one to each other, for the complement and harmony of their existence.
14. The poor need from the rich and the rich from the poor. The bad need from the good and these from the former. The ignorant need from the wise and those who have knowledge, from the ignorant. The little ones need from the adults and these, in turn, need from the children.
15. In this world, each one of you is situated, by the wisdom of God, in his place and near whom he should be. To each man is assigned the circle where he should dwell, in which there are incarnated and decarnated spirits with whom he must coexist.
16. Thus, each in his way, all of you are encountering those who will teach you the love which will elevate you; others will receive sorrow which will purify you. Some will cause you to suffer because you need it thus, while others give you their love to compensate for your bitterness, but all have a message for you, a teaching which you should understand and benefit of.
18. Seek in each of your brethren the good side that he presents in order to learn from him, as well as his bad side so that you will help him to elevate himself and, in that manner, proceed along the pathway, helping one another.
20. Each human being is a lesson, a hope of love or lack of love, which will finally give you its truth, pleasant or bitter; in that way, you will proceed from lesson to lesson, sometimes learning and sometimes teaching, because you must also deliver to your fellowmen the message you have brought to Earth.
27. Why have you neglected your fellowmen whom destiny has placed along your path? You have closed the door of your heart, unaware of the lesson which they brought to you.
28. How many times you have cast aside the very one who brought a message of peace and hope for your spirit, and then you complain when you yourselves have filled your cup of bitterness.
29. Life has unexpected changes and surprises, and what will you do if tomorrow you anxiously seek the one whom you arrogantly rejected today?
40. As long as egotism exists, suffering will also exist. Substitute your indifference, your egotism and your contempt with love, with charity, and you will realise how soon peace will come to you.
42. Know yourselves. I have beheld the existence of mankind of all eras, and I know what has been the cause of all its sufferings and misfortunes.
44. You, who do not love life because you regard it as cruel, as long as you do not recognise the importance of the conscience in man or allow yourself to be guided by it, you will find nothing of real value.
45. It is the conscience which elevates the spirit toward a superior life above matter and its passions. Spirituality will enable you to feel a great love for God, when you succeed in practicing it; then you will understand the importance of life; you will contemplate its beauty and will find its wisdom. Then, you will surely understand why I have called it life.
50. Seek those who love you and those who hate you, love the life which you have regarded cruel, without realizing that it is like an open book full of knowledge for you. Be moved by the joys as well as the afflictions of others; behold in each human being a teacher, and feel yourself a living symbol of Good, not evil, for the symbol that you represent will be according to your deeds in life.
58. O My beloved disciples: these are times of justice for mankind. The time is up for you to begin to settle your accounts. You are reaping the harvest of previous sowing, the result or consequence of your deeds.
59. Man has a time to do his work and another to answer for what he did; this last time is the one in which you live, for that reason, everyone suffers and weeps. In the same way that you have a time to sow and another to reap, God also has one which he granted you to comply with His Law, and another to manifest His justice.
61. These are times of justice in which you must meditate over your destiny, so that through meditation and spirituality, you will listen to the voice of the conscience, which does not confuse nor deceive, but guides you along the path of peace.
77. Many calamities will come upon mankind; within Nature there will be disturbances, the elements will be unleashed. Fire will devastate regions, the waters of the rivers will leave their course, the seas will undergo changes; there will be regions which will be buried under the waters, and new lands will appear. Many creatures will lose their lives, and even those beings inferior to man will perish. All will be disorder and confusion, and if you do not prepare yourselves from now on, you will weaken during those trials and you will not be able to give strength to the remnant and thus you will not set a good example for the future generations, who should communicate with Me from spirit to Spirit.