Message of Mary
1. Mary, your Mother, is going to talk to you about how Jesus was on Earth.
2. He was humble, all love, comprehension and charity; His eyes were gentle, His hands soft. He was like an iris, His voice was caressing and His word illuminated like a star. He was like a balsam, like a cooing of a dove. He always spoke of the Kingdom of His Father, of good and beautitul things, and the men and the children listened to Him transported into a superior world.
3. His protection was of a loving shepherd and His teaching was the best of all teachers. The children loved Him; they rejoiced when Jesus placed His hand upon their heads and their face reflected the happiness when He looked at them. How much love toward men! How much love for the children! When they came to me, they said to me: we came looking for our friend Jesus. How many beautiflil things did my eyes contemplate! How much joy did my spirit experience for having been the Mother of Jesus!
4. Men contemplated His miracles. As a child, an elderly man came close to Him saying: "I know that you possess certain virtues and I came to you seeking help. My sown field is withering for lack of water. Jesus accompanied the ancient to those fields and after elevating His eyes toward the Heavens, He spoke a few words and torrential water fell, fertilizing everything. The ancient gathered an abundant harvest and said to me: "This child has a virtue that the Lord has given him, since never had my fields produced so much, nor have my granaries been so full. And the Mother was happy contemplating the fulfillment of the word of the Father and the obedience of the Son.
5. That Child, converted later into the Master, spoke in parables to instruct His disciples about the laws of the Father and of His perfect plan. And how many times in speaking to those who followed Him, forgot that He had not taken any bread to His lips!
6. The Master spoke of a message that He had not learned from men. He indoctrinated them as no one had ever done before and many times the disciples, who coexisted near Him and knew His language, did not understand the significance of His words. And that was because He spoke to them in a spiritual meaning that they at times were unable to comprehend.
7. After the rapture with which I looked upon My Son, watching him change from a child to an adolescent, my heart as a mother had the presentiment of the end that waited for Him at the conclusion of His mission on Earth.
8. He as a child, went into ecstasy admiring the things created by his Father. On some occasions He would say: "Mother, look at the limpidity and transparency of the waters; how much beauty in the flowers when they unfold in the spring. Such is the heart of one who loves. That is how I love Humanity. An eternal song of love is within Me”.
9. Jesus shined more than the rays of the sun, because from Him reflected a light that embellished all His Being. His eyes were not the same as of other men or like other teachers, but rather they penetrated into the hearts giving them life. It seemed that the light of day added its beauty to caress everything He saw. His eyes, always serene, had a secret, profound message.
10. He spoke to me with great assurance since a child and said to me: “My Father spoke to me tonight and I have received His message, and I have felt Him within my heart".
11. A very great beatitude enveloped Him when He elevated his spirit to enter in communion with the Father. Afterwards, when He went forth searching for the sad and sick ones, phrases filled with love and of light poured out from His lips. His language, simple and profound at the same time, reached all hearts.
12. My life near Jesus was a luminous day; away from Him, was a night of darkness and without stars. The life close to Jesus was a poem.
13. All His life was a lesson of spirituality, and I, the happy Mother of that Son that Heaven had entrusted me, accompanied Him step by step in His transit in the world. After that happiness would come the suffering. But the Son and the Mother would comply with the divine will.
14. Magdalene, speaking to me of Jesus said to me: "0nly a ray from His eyes was enough for my thoughts to change. My spirit was touched from its lethargy. My heart shook on feeling the spiritual love. The light from His eyes was sufficient to change my life."
15. How many times, at the close of day, Jesus being still a child, I stretched him in my arms and conversed with him. I talked to him about God or of the announcements of the prophets and I would say to him: "The illuminated ones have taught that the Son of God will come to save all men" Then, so as not to reveal His mission, He remained silent and appeared to be asleep. I continued talking to Him: "We know that a prophet will come when the world slumbers spiritually and be given to sin, to announce the proximity of the Kingdom of the Heavens, "and He knew who that prophet was, but He remained pensive in profound thoughts. At other times I would talk about His birth, telling Him that some wise men had come to pay Him homage of their love," and He only smiled.
16. When He raised his eyes towards the Heavens they shined more than the sun itself. Many times I surprised Him talking to someone whom I could not see. He knew that He was the Son of God; as also did my heart as the Mother, but seldom did we talk about what we both knew.
17. When someone in need knocked on the door of our home asking for charity my son received him with gentleness and would say to him: I have come amongst you to make you owners of a great kingdom, and would talk to him at length, then that needy person forgot his poverty and would depart satisfied.
18. He would tell me that the time would come when the altars made by the hand of man would disappear, and that God would manifest Himself in another manner; that He would spread rays of light to all men. And that is what He had reserved for this period of time, in order to elevate you with His word and complete His work that way.
19. Jesus had such a power that when He said to men: “Follow Me", they would do it abandoning the material things without thinking. Because he who listens to Him cannot live without His word. And it was because His message was captivating and filled with truthfulness. When He conversed with me, He would say that the love of the Celestial Father is the first and the last one; that He is the beginning and the end of every creature. That what comes from Him shall return to Him.
20. He never rested, because He said He must take advantage of the time to give men what belonged to them: the divine message. That is why, on having the presentiment of what awaited for Him, his face filled with tenderness seemed to conceal that secret. I knew from the prophecies that the Son of God would be sacrificed.
21. When He prayed, He seemed to become transported to other regions, and later, upon retuning from His ecstasy, He would say to me: “Mother, I will depart soon, because there are missions which my Father has entrusted to me and I am going to fulfill them. Humanity calls for me, they need me and I must go to them, to give them what my Father has ordered me to do. I have come to restore - to redeem”.
22. That Jesus so sweet, so tender, who loved Humanity so much, one day was sacrificed by them. When they took Him to Calvary I asked: “What has He done to men but give them the fragrance of His exquisite love?" And when His body was deposited in my arms, there was no place where you could put a finger on Him. In what manner could you touch His wounds, since all His body was sorely bruised?
23. His hands that had caressed so much were pierced. His feet, which had traveled all along the roads in His unceasing sowing of love were also perforated...He was all bruised. His enemies had concluded their deed, but in their heart they felt that Jesus had been just. Some of them felt in Him the presence of the Messiah. Jesus knew it all; however, He had not a single reproach against them. He loved everyone tenderly, even Judas who betrayed Him.
24. His last look was very sad. “Mother", He said to me, "Behold your son”, referring to John, His disciple. I loved John and at that hour I took him as my son, since he had in his virtue a similarity of Jesus. He was my comfort in my old age.
25. When the voice of Jesus ceased, I could not with all my love close His wounds.
26. Oh, My Son, within you was hidden the truthfulness of the Father. I remember you as a child, I admire you as the Word and I love you as the emissary! Those who listened to you as a man m the Second Era and today they hear you in Spirit, will always remember you!
27. My beloved: You were a constant devotion to your children in dedicating your love to the poor, to the sick, to the sinners. Your lips that spoke of love, were closed because of the human incomprehension. Your thirst was for love and they could not quench it. There is a lack of prudence on Earth, because man repulses the divine illumination. The virtues fade little by little and only searches for a false light that science gives out. And you have come to talk to them about the light that is never extinguished.
28. Breath of my life, the cause of my happiness and my suffering! I bless your children, your disciples, and as their mother, I will continue to instruct them.
29. I bless the human race and that my charity be among the mothers who journey along the pathway of flowers and thorns. I wish that you will never hear the yelling of a mob clamoring for the death of your son. Can you imagine what went through the heart of Mary in those hours of infinite pain? That you never know of those things, oh, mothers! Because if you should have to endure that ordeal, you would not resist it.