1. In the name of the Divine Master, the spiritual world of light salutes their brothers.
2. The Lord, announced in this Era by the prophets and by Jesus Himself, has manifested His Spirit and has permitted His spiritual world of light to also manifest ourselves before Humanity, so that they may evolve and attain the goal of spirituality.
3. We come to the aid of the laborers of the Work of the Lord in this period of time, and we come among you with a delicate mission. It was prophesied that in this period of time, the Lord would come on a cloud, surrounded by his spiritual hosts, and by countless angels, and thus you can see that the prophecy has been fulfilled.
4. The Divine Master has shown you that in the Second Era He was the Son of Man, and now my brothers, many hearts have asked themselves: How could it be that the same Divine Word be the Son of Man?
5. I, as a spiritual being, can assure you that everything that He reveals to you is only the truth. Jesus, the Chaste One, was the promised Messiah, and as God, He was God Himself; that as man, He was born from the human gender.
6. Man is the human gender in its integrity, feminine and masculine, and Jesus, on given birth by Mary, was truly born of man, since in the femininity of the Holy Mother, there is also man.
7. In the body of Jesus, man did not intervene, as understood to mean a male child. The purity of the flesh of Mary was simply necessary as a sanctuary, and with respect to God, it was God himself who, by His divine will, germinated within her at the precise moment, the pure body of Jesus.
8. Behold, my brothers, how Mary did not lose Her virginity before or after having conceived Jesus, nor was the cold slab of the Holy Sepulcher able to hold down the body of the Divine Master at the end of His journey.
9. Mankind must not tear down the celestial mantle of Mary anymore with their doubts.
13. The mission of the laborer and all the people of Israel is very delicate, because the one who conveys and the one who receives are equally responsible. The first is responsible for the limpidity of what he delivers, regarding the spiritual work and care so that his preparation may attain the spiritual ideal, the sentiment, and the inspiration. The other is responsible for recognizing the intention, the profoundness, and the meaning of what he receives.
14. Therefore, all of you prepare yourselves equally so as to merge your spirit and elevate him to the Lord, so that in that way we can deliver and you may receive with all perfection, because each one of the words that we express through the mind of our guardians has a meaning, a motive.
17. Why should you feel inept, inferior, and incapable of doing what we do? The Lord placed in your spirit, as in ours, greatness, light, and the seed of perfection. The only thing that you lack is to educate the matter so that it will allow you to manifest all your gifts. Cultivate, then, the matter with love; cultivate its sensitivity so that you can manifest your most delicate and noble feelings, the greatest that it possesses.
18. Within your spirit there is intelligence, there is sensitivity, there is grace. Manifest, then, these attributes through the matter that the Lord has entrusted to you. Do not say that your physical body is imperfect, stubborn, or incomprehensive; that it is unable to hear the voice of its conscience and only wants to be guided by its free will. No, you are the spirit and the guide, and you must take care of the matter and prepare it so that it can be an obedient instrument of the spirit, a kind spokesman of the sentiments and spiritual gifts that exist within each one of you.
19. If you know that you are part of the Divine spirit; if you possess the intelligence and the truth of the Father within your conscience, why should you follow other pathways away from the true Path?
20. You are receiving the Doctrine of the Father in a clear manner and in your own language and you are further given a sufficient explanation so that you may better understand these things.
24. The mission that the Lord has entrusted to you as guide, educator, pastor, or a family father, is delicate. The Lord delivers to you the hearts like virgin farmland so that they may be prepared in the best manner, awaiting its farming.
25. All the spirits have missions they must fulfill, but if they do not prepare themselves and allow themselves to be guided by adverse and strange ideas, what can they deliver? How can they influence, in a positive manner, the heart and mind of those who have been entrusted to their care?