Truly I say to you that everything great and good that exists in the spirit, you have never given because you do not even know it.
From infancy until old age, you have clear examples of everything that is achieved with love and of the pain that originates from the lack of charity, but you, more insensible than the rocks, have yet to learn the teachings and examples that daily living gives you.
Love is the beginning and reason of your existence. Oh humanity! How could you live without that gift? Believe me, there are many who carry death within, and others who are sick just because of not loving anyone.
Truly I say to you that there exists coldness in the hearts of men, because love has fled from them. It is like those homes in which the sacred flame of affection has been extinguished, be it between spouses, between parents and children, or between brothers. Their bodies are close together, but their spirits are distant. How large is their emptiness, how large is the loneliness, and how cold the inside of those homes!
If men felt true love for their brethren, they should not be suffering the chaos in which they find themselves and everything within them would be harmony and peace; but they do not understand that Divine Love and they only want the truth that reaches the mind, not the one that reaches the heart, and there they have the result of their materialism: a selfish humanity, false and full of bitterness.
For you love is beautiful word, but until today you have not penetrated into its true sense.
When I speak to you about love I refer to the divine bond that unites all beings, I am not referring to love as it is understood by men. Where there is selfishness and low passions, there is no true love. I equally love the one who deceives and offends me, as well as the one who recognizes and honors me with his deeds.
Although much is spoken about love on Earth, actually, it does not exist among you. There are some who feign it, others confuse it with an egotistical sentiment, and others with a passion of the flesh. Falseness reigns within the human heart; falsehood prevails; love, friendship, charity, are simulated.
You were born because of love, you exist because of love, you are forgiven because of love, and you will be in eternity because of love. Love is not learned, it is felt, it is carried within.
Truly I say to you that love is the immutable power that moves the universe. Love is the beginning and the essence of life.
Table of Contents
- Humanity – Prologue
- Are there True Atheists?
- Paranormal experiences: Spiritual Gifts or just mind games?
- Ordeals and Suffering. Pain and sorrow as spirit’s teachers
- Materialism, the cause for the destruction of civilizations
- WAR: the greed and pride of some few men without love
- True Prayer – Spirituality
- True Love
- The True Temple of God
- Spiritual Solitude
- Conscience in Man – Spirituality & knowledge
- Spirituality for Children
- Brief explanation of reincarnation
- The divine law of restitution
- Who is God?
- Religions – Divine or human creation?
- The Scriptures – The rightful interpretation
- Glory – The perfection of the spirit
- Heaven – The invisible Kingdom
- Hell – Infernos
- The so-called Devil
- Angels – The Enlightened Beings
- The Elder – Old ones
- Spirituality and Science
- True Spiritualism
- The Sick – Spiritual help for sick people
- Youth – Inspiring teachings about youth
- How to free disturbed spirits. True exorcism
- The moral responsiblity over the environment
- The Power of the Elements of Nature
- Family Values
- Spirit and Flesh